Car Subscription – Best Alternative to Car Ownership
Traditionally owning a car is an obvious choice everyone makes the moment they feel they can afford it. Everyone has been programmed to buy cars. It is a no-brainer for most and they do not really weigh the pros and cons of owning a car. However buying a car can be an unnecessary and expensive option. Owning a car can be a big financial headache. The perks of car ownership come with many financial responsibilities and this can make people reconsider and stick to two-wheelers and public transport. However, in recent times, informed customers who do not want to compromise on convenience and independence are steadily adopting car subscription. Car subscription plans like ZAP offer an upgrade on the typical car lease by adding many benefits.
For travelers like us keeping a brand new car idle at home while constantly being on the road in some part of the world does not make much sense. Also while being home, we do not prefer using a car on weekdays. Places are either close enough just to walk or they are far enough making driving a wasteful effort amidst city traffic. It is easier to use a two wheeler which drastically reduces commute time or book a cab which gives you convenience of relaxing or finishing some tasks. But then we also do not want to lose out on impromptu weekend trips or comfort of having a car for nearby weekend drives. A car subscription forms an ideal solution and also saves us from many other hassles that come with owning a car.
Car subscription simplifies having a car, keeping aside the inconveniences of purchasing an insurance, paying regular taxes and EMIs and scheduling services of the car. With a car subscription, one can get to use a car for a monthly fee that includes and covers insurance, maintenance and taxes. There are other perks like flexibility of driving a hatchback in the weekdays and switching to sedan on a weekend! The following are the advantages of a opting for a car subscription than actually owning a car:
1. Avoid Down Payments and EMIs With a car subscription service, one does not have to go through the down payment process. Many a time, car owners have to cut corners and spend their hard-earned savings to pay the down payment of a new car. The EMIs then begin to make their presence felt every month. As your car depreciates in value, you still pay these hefty monthly payments on the premium price. With a car subscription, these expenses are no longer yours to worry about. You can hold on to your precious savings and spend them on something more constructive like a good investment. In fact, with ZAP car subscription, you can list your vehicle on the Zoomcar platform when you are not using it and earn extra money. Because a car subscription fee includes interest payments and maintenance, it allows you to streamline your budgeting properly.
2. Drive the Latest Models If you are a car aficionado but your favourite models are a little out of reach financially, the subscription program is a lifeline. Get behind the wheel of the best cars in town – and the best part is that there are no long-term commitments. You can enjoy this upgraded version of a car lease for as little as six months. If you are thinking of holding on to the car for longer, a one-year or two-year agreement will be a good option.
3. Subscribe the car that suits your need
Not just the latest models, but if you have varying needs at different time periods, subscribing a car is a great option. For example if you are a family of 4, you can subscribe to a small hatchback. But let's say your parents plan to visit you for a month or 2. Now the car is too small for 6 people! A simple solution is to subscribe to a SUV which can accommodate 6 people. Isn't that easy?
4. Great for Newcomers Professionals live a dynamic life. One day you are in one city and suddenly opportunities may arise in another. In the meantime, you need a convenient mode of transport. Buying a car might get you stuck with too many liabilities. Also shifting from one state to another and tedious processes around RTO of getting a NOC in one state and registering the car in another state is just too complex and many a times costly. Instead, you can just subscribe to a car, enjoy all the privileges of an owner and when the time comes, you move on.
4. No Maintenance Hassles It is mentioned above that maintenance costs are no longer a constant headache as they get incorporated in your very manageable subscription fees. When the time comes for the car servicing, all you need to do is send a request. A team of certified and well-trained experts will pick up your car and provide top-quality servicing. This efficient maintenance framework also ensures that you get your car back in very less time.
5. Commitment free
The car subscription services can be opted for as low a time as a month. You need not be committed to the subscription plan and the choice of your car for more than a month if you are not comfortable with the options. You also need not face any negotiation hassles as the monthly fees are set.
There is nothing comparable to the freedom of having a car at your disposal. It makes office commute easier and you can unleash your adventurous self with impromptu road trips. A car is crucial when there is an emergency. All these benefits need not cost an arm and a leg if you consider the simple, yet innovative subscription system. Learn more about this alternative to car buying. Here is your chance to make a very good financial decision.